الثلاثاء، 9 مايو 2023

how to apologize for being late to work

If you're late for work, it's important to apologize to your employer or supervisor as soon as possible. Here's a sample apology you could use:

Dear [Employer/Supervisor],

I wanted to reach out to apologize for being late to work this morning. I know that my tardiness not only affects my own productivity but can also impact the workflow of the entire team. I take full responsibility for my actions, and I deeply regret any inconvenience or disruption that I may have caused.

Moving forward, I will take steps to ensure that this doesn't happen again. This may include leaving earlier in the morning or finding a more reliable mode of transportation. I understand that punctuality is important, and I will do everything in my power to meet that expectation.

Thank you for your understanding, and please let me know if there's anything I can do to make up for lost time.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

how to apologize for being late to work

If you're late for work, it's important to apologize to your employer or supervisor as soon as possible. Here's a sample apology...